There may come a time when you find yourself dealing with complicated plumbing problems that require immediate attention; whether broken pipes, serious leaks, or system backups or clogs, know that Family Plumbing and Heating is able to send an emergency plumber in Regina to your location. Our experts can take on big or small plumbing issues without requiring you to call during regular business hours; simply contact our 24-hour callout at 306-519-3722, day or night.
3 Times You May Need Our Emergency Plumbing Services
1. When temperatures dip down to single digits in the winter or below zero, your water pipes are in danger of freezing and bursting. If you wake to a broken water pipe or discover a problem in the middle of the night, contact us immediately and we'll provide over-the-phone advice while we are on our way to your place. If possible, turn off the water at the main source to avoid pooling water and a high water bill. Our 24-hour plumbers in Regina will arrive shortly and take over. To keep pipes from freezing and breaking, follow a few simple tips:
- Let faucets drip throughout the night, about one drip per second; better a slightly bigger water bill than a costly plumbing bill
- Open cabinet doors under faucets to allow heat from your home to warm pipes
- In rooms that are unheated, run a radiator on the lowest temperature and open cabinet doors where pipes are located
2. Our 24-hour Regina plumbers respond after hours to sewer backups. Working with sewer issues requires knowledge and specialized equipment; never attempt to take on a plumbing problem that involves your sewer system. The dangers of working with water and electricity are evident- call an emergency plumbing company in Regina, like Family Plumbing and Heating, instead of tackling big projects alone.
3. Serious drain clogs call for serious solutions; if you've noticed slow-moving drains or stubborn clogs that don't respond to plunging efforts, reach out to us for emergency plumbing services near me. We cautious our customers about using harsh chemicals in their drain systems, offering the following tips before hiring a plumber:
- Plunge for 5 minutes minimum with the hot water turned on low flow
- Rest the drain for 5 minutes after plunging, then pour one cup of baking soda down the drain followed by 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar. Wait 1 minute and plunge again for 5 minutes minimum.
- Invest in a 24-inch zip stick to clear drain traps of hair and debris that can prevent drains from flowing freely
When all DIY methods of clearing a drain fail, you can always count on Family Plumbing and Heating for immediate solutions to even the most stubborn drain clog. We'll arrive with the best equipment available, ready to go to work on your clogged drain. Camera inspections reduce labor costs and avoid lengthy interruptions to your busy life. Let Family Plumbing and Heating give you a hand the next time you have a plumbing problem and need an emergency plumber in Regina; reach us at 306-519-3722 24/7. emergency plumber Regina
Family Plumbing and Heating
View Larger Map
855 Arcola Ave